This section lists the current known limitations (and available workarounds) of the Banyan Platform
- Updated on Sep 16, 2021
- (FD-785) Device TrustScore Limitations for Linux-RPM
- Fixed Issues
- (Fixed in r3.92) Service Test Connection fails if one of the Access Tiers fails
- (Fixed in r3.83) “Device Certificate not provided” authentication error on certain types of Native Apps
- (Fixed in r.3.12) Banyan MobileApp Does Not Support Role-based OTP Exemption
- (FD-122, Fixed in r.2.50) Source IP Exceptions in Policy will not work with Services that require SNI
- (FD-757, Fixed in r2.30) Target Parameter when Specifying OIDC Exemptions
- (FD-212, Fixed in r2.11) HTTP to HTTPS Redirection
- (FD-467, Fixed in r2.10) OIDC Path Exemptions
- (FD-294, Fixed in r2.5) SAML Admin Capabilities
(FD-785) Device TrustScore Limitations for Linux-RPM
The Linux-RPM version of the Desktop App does not currently support TrustScoring for up-to-date OS or Org Preferred Apps.
We are actively improving support for Fedora-based Linux distributions.