Release Notes (2023-05-25)
This section lists the new features, enhancements, bug fixes, and components available in the latest version of the Banyan Platform
- Updated on May 24, 2023
- 2023-05-25 Release Highlights
- Component Versions
To stay informed about important updates to our product, subscribe to our monthly Release Notes. You may also review past release notes here and current limitations (and workarounds) of the Banyan Platform here.
2023-05-25 Release Highlights
Generally Available Features
- Banyan’s mobile app now allows end users to connect to Service Tunnels in addition to hosted websites.
Enhanced Roles UI:
- Simplified UI flow for creating a Role in the Banyan Cloud Command Center.
- Roles can be configured based on Users, Devices, or Service Accounts.
- Roles now support adding serial numbers.
Enhancements and Updates
Internet Threat Protection – Policy Sync Status:
- Banyan’s sync status indicates whether the ITP policies page in the Command Center is up-to-date or syncing is in progress.
- If a sync is in progress, then an ETA will also be available, so that admins can expect when ITP policy updates will be reflected in the console.
- [Resolved] Launching the desktop app (from the Windows start menu) when the app was already running was causing the tunnel to disconnect.
|Client Components||Server Components||Management Components|
|Desktop App* v3.8.5 (Changelog)||Netagent* v2.6.0 (Changelog)||Shield* v1.54.0 (Changelog)|
|Mobile App* v2.2.0 (Changelog)||Connector* v1.13.0 (Changelog)|
* Updated in the latest release
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re happy to help. Contact our team .