Banyan Mobile App
- Updated on May 08, 2023
The Banyan mobile app is a cross-platform endpoint client, installed on end users’ mobile devices. The app is used to register and authenticate end users’ devices with the Banyan Cloud Command Center. Note that the mobile app is optional on MDM-managed devices, on which you can install a Device Certificate via your device manager.
Key features of Banyan’s mobile app
The mobile app provides the following features:
- Device Registration for device authentication
- Device Trust Scoring for device posture checks
- Auto-update capability so an end user can upgrade with a single click
- List of Service Tunnels an end user can access
- List of Hosted Websites an end user can access
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re happy to help. Contact our team.